Blog Archive

Wednesday 24 July 2019

The Xilans Latest Pretty Catch.(Bad News sadly)

Another new and excellent commission,from one of my favourite artists:Matt Johnson.


Again,Matt's quality has excelled himself,and I'm very pleased with this latest picture.

It shows Louise,Konnie Huq,Ruby Rose,Lexa Doig and Tamlyn Tomita,all securely bound and gagged and being firmly in a group of ruthless humanoid slavers,that I've called the Xilans.

Sadly,Matt has just told me he has to make major changes to his commissions,and it wasn't something I wanted to hear.

I always thought if you pay the money,you should get what you want.Matt was fantastic when I first asked him to do stuff for me,as there was no limits on what I asked for.

Unfortunately,Matt has gradually decreased my characters,although I can still ask for them,he's told me it will be much more expensive.

I wasn't pleased to hear that.

So perhaps,this picture might be the end of the line.A great pity if it is.I really enjoyed Matt's style of art,but I could see he wasn't happy in his emails to me,and I wasn't happy reading them either.

Looks like I'll have to find another artist perhaps...


1 comment: