Friday 4 September 2020

Lexa Doig Commission.

Quite recently,I posted a couple of pics with Canadian actress: Lexa Doig,finally getting a full treatment scene in a murder-mystery tv show.


I have to admit,it's been long overdue.As I mentioned in the earlier post,Lexa did have scenes where she was restrained in the sci-fu show:Andromeda,but there was never a full treatment scene she did.Come to think of it,I can't recall any of the very pretty actresses got to do scenes where they were bound and gagged.I was very disappointed by this,in an otherwise,very entertaining show.The writers failed miserably in that area sadly.

Still,I was very pleased to get one of my favourite artists:Nightwing 1975 from the Deviant Art website.Here,I asked for Lexa to be bound and gagged in a Royal Navy uniform.


No comments:

Post a Comment