Sunday 16 August 2020

Down with Man Utd!

I really enjoyed watching tonight's match between Seville and Man Utd
The latter team,I utterly despise.Never liked them and when they beat my home footy team:Newcastle United to the title in the 90's with Keegan in charge.To this day,I'm half-convinced when they won about 10 games on the trot:All 1-0,that there was something fishy going on.I also didn't like Fergueson's mind game tactics.

What a bunch of tossers


So tonight was a great result
Good riddance, to those bullying and cheating scumbags.I've even had some nasty experiences with their so called 'fans'.They're so arrogant,thinking they've got a God-given right to win everything in their sight.So,they get a fully deserved,two fingered salute from me.

Hope you will enjoy a much deserved reign of eternal obscurity.

Down with man utd!(Yes,small letters are deliberate!)


No comments:

Post a Comment