Tuesday 27 December 2022

Star Wars-alternative.

 I loved Star Wars.Indeed,I can still remember going to watch it when it came out in 1977,and have watched it constantly ever since.


The only minor gripe I had,was none of the lead and pretty actresses ever got bound and gagged in the films.The late Carrie Fisher did a great job performing as Princess Leia,although she admitted she didn't like the role.Felicity Jones as Jyn Erso in the prologue: Rogue One was a huge favourite with me,and of course,Natalie Portman.

All three ladies were restrained in their roles,but not to my liking.Carrie and Felicity had their hands restrained in front,and Natalie was strapped down onto something,but alas:none of the girls were bound and gagged.It was a massive disappointment for me,so I decided to use them as I would have liked to have seen them.

I'll do some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment