Sunday 27 December 2020

More Footy Thoughts

 Two disastrous defeats for Newcastle against Brentford in the League Cup semi-final,and the 2-0 loss to a team from Lanashire haven't exactly thrilled me to bits.

Indeed,Newcastle's displays in those matches were utterly woeful.I could understand losing to those,super-rich arrogant bastards from Lancashire,as they were well out-classed.Yet losing to Brentford in the League Cup was a bloody disgrace.That was a major scalp for them,and a great chance for a Final appearance wasted away.

This current squad is nothing.I've watched worst players playing for Newcastle,but at least they did perform like world class on the very rare occasions.

Still,I suppose the FA Cup may offer some chance,although I seriously doubt it.

Better pull your socks up, Newcastle!

No comments:

Post a Comment